The other day I opened up my Paypal account and saw my balance was $55. I headed over to OSMIHelp.org and donated $50 of it.
If you didn’t know, May is Mental Health Awareness Month, and OSMI is leading the charge in the tech space. Their tagline says it all for me, “Changing how we talk about mental health in the tech community“
While it felt good to donate a little cash, I feel the need to do more. And here’s how I’m going to do it.
I help you a little, you pay a little, we donate it all
The idea came to me while out on a walk. What if I opened up time slots on my calendar for the rest of the month and offer to help people with whatever they need help with? I like it. Let’s do this!
Here’s How It Works:
- You pick a 30-minute time slot here
- You pay $50
- We hop on Zoom and I help you with whatever you need
- At the end of May, I donate all proceeds to OSMIHelp. (I’ll even cover the credit card fees)
How can I help?
Here are just some of the topics that we can discuss and/or ways I can assist.
- Walk you through how to do things in WordPress
- Review your website and offer suggestions
- Help you decide on tools/services to use for different aspects of your business (project management tools, ecommerce platforms, membership platforms, affiliate marketing)
- Help brainstorm an idea you have for a project
- Content ideas for your site
- Social media strategies
This list is not exhaustive. If you have something you’d like assistance with, I’m happy to give my opinion and help in whatever way I can.
Goals and Assistance
My goal is to fill at least 20 slots and donate $1,000 at the end of the month. If you’d like to take one of the slots, that would be fantastic. But, you can also help me reach my goal in other ways. For starters, I’d appreciate it if you would share this post with your network. The extra reach would be extremely helpful.
Pick a time slot and Let’s do this!